To be baptized
The following is our process for baptism at New Heights:
1. Fill out the membership application (linked below).
2. Review our church website and member covenant.
3. Interview with a leader of the church (or with another church leader for children being baptized). The interview consists of you sharing your testimony and provisionally signing the new member covenant, which takes effect upon baptism.
4. Share your testimony with the church.
5. Baptism & induction into active membership.
Since baptism is an initiation into Christ's visible church, everyone we baptize at New Heights we induct into our membership. Therefore, our baptism application and new member application are one and the same. To be baptized, simply follow the link below to fill out the membership application and make sure to respond that you are seeking baptism as part of your membership induction. Once received, a church leader will be in touch regarding your application.